Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012



Hi again :) Well I recieved the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 last week.
I have taken the past few days to try these products out. I have to say, I was very happy with almost everything that was sent. 

I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  


I am in love with the Pumpkin Cupcake candle from Bath and Body Works. I am a candle junkie, they are everywhere you look in my home. This candle was placed in my bedroom, and it filled the room as well as the bathroom with a decadent scent of Pumpkin goodness :) My Husband even like it, and he is picky when it comes to scents. 

Next is the Goody Simplestyles Spin Pin. These are the best pins I have ever tried. These 2 pins did the work of 15 for me. I have thick curly hair, that is hard to keep up. I made a simple low bun and these two pins keep my hair in place the whole day.. I have been raving about these pins to everyone I know. I will be picking up more of these. 

Not Your Mother's has a Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I really liked it.It is infused with Coconut & Silk Extracts, and it smells devine. You only need a small amount, and you will have frizz-free hair all day. It works well with blown, or air dried hair. I tested it both ways, and I was without frizz all day. 

There was a sample of EBOOST Daily Health Boost. I had my husband try it out while he wasn't feeling well. He said that it didn't taste bad, and he began to feel a bit more like himself.  I am going to try this one myself, I want to see if it works for me as well. 

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact in Dark Shadows. 4 eye shadows with a primer base, and illuminator. Great color payoff, and the color lasts without creasing. I like how there is a primer base in the compact, makes it easier then having to have a separate primer. Everything you need is there in the compact, you just have to add mascara. 

Finally, we come to the one product I really didn't like. The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter kit. This was the first time I ever used false lashes before. I was really nervous because I have very sensitive eyes. I followed the direction that were on the box. For some reason, these lashes did not want to stick. I don't know if it was because I did something wrong, or what. I waited a few days and tried again. I followed the directions step by step like last time, and once again, they wouldn't stick.. They looked like a great set of lashes, but they just weren't meant for me. 

As you can tell, I was very pleased with my VoxBox. I have been telling my friends about Influenster, and how they should try it out. 

Thanks for taking time to read this review. 

Loves & Hugs :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment