Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster.com



Hey Loves :) I am back, I know that it has been forever, sorry.
I am doing a lot better, and I am trying to focus on staying busy with my blog, and Youtube channels.
I want to talk about this site that I was introduced to via Youtube.




I was introduced to a fun new site called Influenster. 



What Is Influenster


An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 

I have slowly been learning how to navigate the site, and it seems pretty straight forward, and easy. I love that you take surveys to gain badges to show how knowledgeable you are to certain things :) 
I really like what I have seen so far, and I am a very tough cookie when it comes to liking things.

In the upcoming weeks I will post a blog as to where I am at in the Influenster world. I would like to spend a bit more time getting to know the site and workings of everything before I start a full review. As for today, I am very pleased, and I look forward to seeing what else is in store.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog, I am a work in progress. 

Have a happy and fun filled weekend,
Loves & Hugs :)













No comments:

Post a Comment